Meet: BRUCE RAINE
Income Tax Consultant * Accountant * Seminar Presenter * Author
Do you feel that you pay more than your fair share of Income Taxes?
Do you feel overwhelmed by your Accounting system?
Bruce has over 40 years of business experience in the fields of accounting, accounting computer systems and income taxes. He began his career working for Deloitte as an auditor. After 6 years he left and became a university professor of accounting and computer systems at California State University in Hayward, California.
Bruce’s love of teaching shows when he helps clients better understand income tax and accounting issues. For the past 30 years, Bruce has been giving seminars to help people feel more comfortable with income taxes.
In addition to teaching, Bruce had a consulting business doing month end accounting procedures for companies with revenue from $1 million to $100 million. This involved bank reconciliations, adjusting journal entries and monthly financial statements.
Bruce has also designed accounting systems for dozens of companies to maximize their use of computers.
Here is what Bruce says:
- I help taxpayers save money on their income taxes.
- I specialize in working with:
- Self-Employed Individuals
- Small Business Owners
- Real Estate Investors
- High Tech Workers with Stock Option Issues
- I prepare income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts and non-profit organizations.
- My books are available on Amazon.com